Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twix Bliss

This is what i had the privilege of waking up to this morning. =) 
I wasn't sure it was for me though,
since it was left sitting on the laptop.
So i sent this:

alyssa woodbury to Hubby                                     show details 9:12 AM

What is this BEAUTIFUL twix doing in my presense??!?!??!?!?!?!!!!????!?!???!?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Cuz thats really mean if you left it thinking I would not devour it by the time you got home.....Or really mean if you accidentally left it but it's for you....gets the same ending.....HOWEVER that'd be super duper sweet of you to leave it for ME =D ;) haha, let me know. ILU!

I just recieved a call from Charlie
letting me know that it WAS indeed for me.
OH HAPPY DAY! 
=D
Charlie is always so sweet to me.
Every morning before he goes off to work,
he comes into our room
to make sure that i'm snuggled
under my blankets good and
kisses me morning.
I love you, Baby!

Ok, I'm gonna go eat my twix now...

No comments:

Post a Comment